Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feel the Pain

It's my habit to browse around for tv shows that could interest me, and I happen to drop by Discovery Channel. They were featuring a new weapon made by the US Air Force, they called it "Active Denial System". ADS, which is commonly known as "Pain Gun", could emit about 95GHz millimeter wave that could cause intense pain to the target who is within the range of 500 meters. Tests reveal that a person hit by the pain gun, could feel a burning sensation in their skin and immediately runs away. The US Air Force designed this weapon to battle against riots, and it's approved also for use in Iraq.

This weapon is hot, if you know what I mean. We could cook people using this gun, just kidding. They say its safe and non-lethal, what I think is it still must be used wisely, not just point and cook.

0 comments: